The Canadian Nationalist Party (CNP) is a political party operating in the federal jurisdiction of Canada founded in June, 2017. The goal of our political action is directed towards improvement of social & economic conditions of an ethnocentric Canada.
We advocate for ethnocentricity because we believe any political stance is rooted in identity. That is, the unifying factor of a country is understood to be a common tradition, lineage, & language. In 1971, 97% of Canada’s population was of European-descent. In 2019, this number now stands at a diminished 64%. Therefore, we demand this demographic change (an agenda put forth by Pierre Trudeau and accelerated by Justin Trudeau) be discontinued immediately.
Our movement represents a revival of national identity. This is a movement based on the Christian principles inherent in the history of Canada.
Having a nationalist narrative in our House of Commons is crucially important at this juncture in our country’s history because the current establishment is seeking to destroy our national identity and the defamatory portrayal of our party from mainstream media demonstrates we are doing exactly what they cannot afford to have gain traction. Understand, we are the party of true political change.
It is through our policies and vision of a better way of life for Canadians that we will form a majority government by electing candidates to our House of Commons.
- VIDEO: CNP SEEKING ELIGIBILITY WITH ELECTIONS CANADA
- SPEECH: REDVERS NATIONALIST ADDRESS – JUNE 14TH, 2019
- CANDIDATE: PATRON FOR SOURIS – MOOSE MOUNTAIN
- CBC: CBC INTERVIEW WITH TRAVIS PATRON OF THE CANADIAN NATIONALIST PARTY
- FREEBIRD: TRAVIS PATRON INTERVIEWS WITH FREEBIRD MEDIA
- RUSSIA TODAY: Travis Patron and Oren Amitay comment on Quebec’s Bill 21