CNP Attains Federal Eligibility
The Canadian Nationalist Party has received federal eligibility from Elections Canada to nominate candidates for the upcoming 43rd Federal Election. Our party, who submitted a registration application earlier this year, has today received word from the Chief Electoral Officer that our party is now eligible.
Read the full letter: Canadian Nationalist Party – Confirmation of Eligibility
As the newest federal political party in Canada, it is our intention to create a movement that explicitly recognizes the nationhood of our country. By not only protecting the nationhood of Canada, but prioritizing it, we will create a political narrative that provides the foundation of fundamental change.
On receiving eligibility from Elections Canada, party leader Travis Patron had this to say:
I am very proud of what we as a team have accomplished thus far. We have delivered a new political option into the public consciousness of Canadians. This revival of nationalism is what I believe to be the only way to save our country and preserve the Canada we once knew. Other political parties come nowhere close to protecting our cultural values, our historical legacy, and the demographic character of our country. We are proud to call ourselves Canadian nationalists.
Currently, the leader of the Canadian Nationalist Party, Travis Patron is the only confirmed electoral candidate. Mr. Patron is running in the Saskatchewan district of Souris – Moose Mountain.
Read the campaign letter: Patron For Souris – Moose Mountain
The main policies of the Canadian Nationalist Party:
- Reinstate the Immigration Act of 1952, deport illegal migrants, reduce annual immigration rate to 20,000 – 100,000 annually, withdraw from the United Nations Compact On Migration.
- Create a publicly managed Oil & Gas Investment Trust modeled off the Norwegian Pension Fund + abolish the federal carbon tax.
- Discontinue public funding of gay pride parades, remove homosexuality/transgenderism from the academic curriculum entirely.
- Restrict abortion procedures by adopting a policy of Protection of Life.
- Prohibit public officials from holding dual-citizenship.
- Restructure/abolish inter-provincial equalization payments to make it fair for Western Canada.
- Abolish the income tax for unmarried citizens earning less than $35,000/year or those married & jointly earning less than $70,000/year.
- Increase military funding to +3% gross domestic product (GDP), withdraw from North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), adopt peacekeeping role.
- Restore the Bank of Canada Act of 1938, allowing the Bank of Canada to issue no-interest loans to public institutions.
- Newlywed couples be eligible for a marriage loan, 20% of which is forgiven with each common child. Both husband and wife must have been born on the land.
- Amend the Indian Act, enabling property ownership for aboriginals on land held in federal Crown trusts.
- Lower the small business tax to 8%, encouraging entrepreneurship and new job creation.
The Canadian Nationalist Party currently has a single candidate nominated, party leader Travis Patron. We may be announcing additional candidates following the drop of the writ.